Monthly Board of Review
On the way to Eagle
(for all ranks), Board of Review Training Manual
All Advancement Questions are in this document.
Download or buy at the Scout Shop
Adults, help your Scout with his Eagle Project by reading these:
Eagle Poem by a local author. Click here
How do I start my Eagle Project?
Life To Eagle Seminars are no more
The new Workbook is so complete, no explanations are necessary.
**** Don't start before reading this ****
What is a good or bad Eagle Project?
- Follow the procedures in: 10 Steps to Eagle (new Jan. 2013).
- Find the right project for you
- Eagle Service Project (describes good and bad ideas)
- helpful information
- Get signatures on Questionaire
- If work is done on LDS property use this form to avoid problems.
- Don't forget (a fatal error) to get your Project Proposal approved on 2 documents.
- Obtain signatures on questionaire
- Obtain signatures in project book
- Work on and complete your project.
- Get your completed project signed off by all necessary people. Especially,
- Unit Leader signature on Application and Project Workbook.
- Project site director signature on Project Workbook.
- Obtain Eagle Scout Application here and follow the directions.
- Fill out the Eagle Application correctly with these HELPFUL HINTS
- Advancement Worksheet - Also required to be filled out and handed in.
- Fill in Eagle Project information for the web site and include it with your paperwork: PDF or Doc . I have to have it.
- Letters of recommendation request form.
Read the 10 Steps instructions again to
make sure you aren't missing anything.
- Hand in you completed work organized into a 3 ring binder (see 10 steps)
One of these people will approve and sign your project.
---Roseville area = Chad Coleman - 780-3023
---Roseville area = Lynn Boughner - 416-6448
---Granite Bay area = Gary Thacker - 791-7345
cell - 837-1743
Hand in your finished notebook
(prefer 4-5 PM weekdays, or 9 AM - 5 PM weekends)
Glen Forister , 2319 Vernon St. Rosevile. 782-5718