Wood Badge Fall 2017
September 21 - 23, 2017 1st Weekend
October 5 - 7, 2017 2nd Weekend
Purpose of Wood Badge is adult leadership training.... to strengthen Scouting in our units, districts and council. Every Scout deserves a well trained leader. It's not about the beads ... It's about the units!
Who May Attend?
- Be a registered BSA adult leader
- Have completed the basic training courses for their Scouting position and Youth Protection
- Must be capable of functioning safely in an outdoor environment
- Course fee is $200.00 if paid by May 31. June 1 course fee rises to $225.00. Must be paid in full prior to the start of the course.
- A $60 non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee your space, and is due with your online registration
Venturers WANTED to help with the Wood Badge program. Please download FLYER for additional infomation and how to contact us if you are interested.
For more information about the Wood Badge fall course download the W3-47-17-1 flyer