Golden Empire Patch Programs
Sacramento Historic Trail
This is a one-day 5 mile urban hike to remember and experience the California Gold Rush in Sacramento.
- Hike the trail as shown on the map in the Trail guide from Sutter's Fort to Old Sacemanto and return (about 5 miles).
- Visit the State Capital (admission is free) and the State Railroad Museum (admission is charged).
- A visit to Sutter's Fort is recommended. Admission is charged.
Historic California R.R. Trail
- Take light rail using the Blue line (Watt 1-80 - Cosumnes River College), the Gold line (Folsom) or the Green line (Richards/Township 9) to downtown.
- Visit the California State Railroad Museum (admission required).
| || |
Patch for the Sacramento Historic Trail and the Historic California R.R. Trail may be purchased at the River City Scout Shop. Contact the Scout shop at 916 649-1800. For complete inforamtion download the Sacramento Historic Trails.